Implementation Consultant Associates Solutions is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Implementation Consultant to join ASI’s rapidly growing team. The right candidate is a dynamic professional who is eager to learn about new technologies, detail-oriented, and thrives on working directly with businesses to help them become more efficient and effective. The position requires a strong business analysis background, and a solid foundation in programming concept. Above all, ASI is looking for a talented individual who has the enthusiasm, desire, ambition, and capability to quickly learn and adapt. Responsibilities Analyze business requirements Implement and configure Dyanmics Great Plains (GP) modules. Train users, assist with data migration, integration and interfaces Support go-live operations Qualifications Knowledge of accounting practices/processes Experience in implementing or supporting workflow-based systems Experience with integration tools: Integration Manager or eConnect Experience with reporting tools: Crystal, FRx, OLAP Tools, SQL reporting services Knowledge of Business Portal, SharePoint services Knowledge of third-party products and ISVs Direct experience with at least two installations of Great Plains (GP) Ability to develop design specifications Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a big plus Dynamics certifications a big plus Associates Solutions offers a competetive compensations package, including health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, plus a WHOLE LOT OF FUN!!!
- Power BI and Dynamics 365 for Financials
- SaaS Explained
- Ask ASI: Power BI Setup and Installation Information (Part 2 of 2)
- Ask ASI: Power BI Setup and Installation Information (Part 1 of 2)
- Office 365 – Enabling Collaboration – SharePoint Online
- Office 365 – Enabling Collaboration – Skype for Business
- Office 365 – Enabling Collaboration – Delve
- Office 365 – Enabling Collaboration – Teams
- Office 365 – Enabling Collaboration – How does Planner optimize your organization?
- Office 365 – Enabling Collaboration – How can Office 365 help your organization?