By now, you’ve most likely heard that Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials is now available. Previously known as Project Madeira, Dynamics 365 offers seamless integration with Office 365 and is poised to become a complete ERP system. However, you may have questions about this new product, and if it is the best solution for you and your business. You may have concerns about upgrading, and whether or not cloud based ERP is what you’re looking for. With that being said, this post will address some major concerns.
What is all the fuss about? What’s revolutionary about Dynamics 365 is that it’s integrated with Office 365, and additional modules in financials and power apps are now being released. Dynamics 365 will become a complete ERP system for every single one of your business needs, including sales and marketing.
Why can’t we make changes to our systems without disrupting our workflows? Dynamics 365 allows you to deploy one solution to connect your business by pulling your systems and processes together.
- This comprehensive integration means that you can now manage your financials, sales, service, and operations and connect them to payroll, CRM systems, or custom APIs.
- Seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Outlook to eliminate having to switch applications to create quotes, process orders, or invoices.
- Create additional documents or organize data with Word and Excel.
- Extend your Dynamics 365 solution with additional applications, available through AppSource.
- Finally, automate and secure your business processes by improving your productivity with easy to create workflows.
- Microsoft Flow allows you to connect to other SaaS services for comprehensive workflows.
Our systems can’t talk to each other, and we’re wasting too much time! Get a full picture of your business with reports when and where you need them. Make better decisions with improved integration and workflow.
- Get an accurate end-to-end view of your business by streamlining data from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions.
- Data stays up to date so you can deliver the best customer experience, spot trends, and prevent issues.
- Use key performance indicators to keep people informed
- With intelligence at your fingertips, you can empower users to create self-serve reports from trusted data sources for improved, informed, and intelligent decision-making.
- Analyze data cross multiple dimensions to perform ad hoc, customized reporting.
- Power BI will help you infuse big data and create compelling dashboards.
- Access, model, and analyze with the help of predictive analytics.
- Transform data into actionable intelligence.
We can’t get the information we need from creating reports, and configuring them is too complicated! With Dynamics 365, change will no longer interfere with your day-to-day processes. Get up and running with ease and speed.
- Built in the cloud, common business processes like quotes, orders, and invoicing are easy to set up and manage.
- Dynamics 365 has a familiar look and feel thanks to the integrated interface with Microsoft Office.
- The ease of use means less time training and more time acclimating employees to the new solution.
- Get the same desktop capabilities across Windows, iOS, and Android platforms.
- You get one experience that is consistent and secure on desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile.
- Grow at your own pace to run your business securely in the cloud.
- Change and manage growth with flexible business applications and a scalable database.
Through business applications through Dynamics 365, you will be able to drive demand for business, engage potential new clients, and convert and manage new leads. You’ll be able to offer a consistent experience across all platforms to clients. Couple this innovation with the trusted expertise of Associates Solutions, Inc., and you have a winning combination for your business strategy. Do you still have questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.